PDA

View Full Version : Megs Hyperwash...

Clean Dean
03-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Dilusion ratio is 400:1 !!! Just bought 5 gallons and will be putting this product to the test next week. Anyone using Hyperwash ???

2Hotford ???

Tim Lingor
03-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Hey Dean,

Yes, I have used the D-110 Hyper-Wash a fair amount. It is ULTRA concentrated! :eek: Don`t use too much as it foams like crazy!!!! Also, if you use too much, it becomes a little harder to rinse off; so only use the proper amount. Otherwise, it leaves a great, streak free finish! Plus it does not seem to be bothered by warmer temperatures either.

Cheers!

Tim

Clean Dean
03-04-2005, 10:22 PM
I knew you MUST be using this product !!! I use Meguiars compounds and polishes exclusively, and how I have a Meguairs distributor located less than 10 minutes away, so I am experimenting with some of their other products. I absolutely love Last Touch and was a AM Bodyshine guy for years. I look forward to experimenting with a few other products this season !!!

Thanks !!!

detailbarn
03-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Dean have you heard about the Meguiars Detailing Class on April 30th at PAL Automotive. It`d be nice to me a fellow New Jersey Autopian detailer in person. Here`s the link if you`re interested in signing up.

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4867&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

Just checked there`s only one spot open , so you need to hurry over to Meguiars online. :D

taylor
03-05-2005, 12:43 AM
Yes I have used it and it works great. I also tried the Meg Hyper Dressing, does a good job on the interior. I was told it does good on the tires as well but I tested it on my own ruck first and wasnt to pleased, maybe someone who does use it on their tires could tell me what diluting ratio they use, I may not be mixing it quite right.

Scottwax
03-05-2005, 12:52 AM
I use a 2.5-1 dilution ratio on tires and fenderwells with Hyper Dressing.