PDA

View Full Version : HEAVY-DUTY Creeper Stool Received!

crobinso
03-04-2005, 01:23 PM
In this thread (http://autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51096) I lamented about my falling off an old creeper stool and how I`d ordered a heavy-duty replacement.

I received it yesterday! I had to assemble it, but no tools were required. At first I had trouble figuring out how to secure the seat pad (it kept coming off if I lifted the stool), but after I sat on it, it locked into place.

It is STURDY and holds my weight (500 lbs) very nicely. The height adjusts low enough so you can reach the bottom of your car. It seems to go as low as my old stool (which is too low for me).

But the height also adjusts to a VERY TALL 22 inches, almost the height of a bar stool! However, I am not able to seat myself on it at that height, because of the wheels which keep rolling around on the floor as I make an attempt to sit. Normally sized people will be able to sit on it at a lower height, and then raise themselves up with the adjuster bar. Due to my weight, I am unable to use that bar to raise myself.

I highly recommend this stool for detailing work. (Read the original thread to learn that this is sold as a doctor`s stool.) So get your order in today before your old creeper stool gives out!

Charles

scottabir
03-04-2005, 01:49 PM
:xyxthumbs