PDA

View Full Version : Detailer`s Pride Products (Autogeek)

Pages : [1] 2

imported_The Uncle
03-01-2005, 06:05 PM
They have a few good deals on "Detailer`s Pride" products over at Autogeek, including the spray wax with Carnuba (which I`d use as a quick detailer) and the tire gloss. I have always suspected that these products were similar to the corresponding products in the Wolfgang and Pinnacle lines, but have never tried them.

Has anybody tried these products? What do you think?

Spilchy
03-01-2005, 06:52 PM
I swear by the Wheel Gel :bow

GREAT for multiple uses.

I buy it routinely buy the gallon and have used it on all parts of the exterior with wonderful results :xyxthumbs

imported_The Uncle
03-01-2005, 07:19 PM
Spilchy - Are Detailers` Pride products any different than the corresponding Wolfgang and Pinnacle products?

Spilchy
03-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by The Uncle

Spilchy - Are Detailers` Pride products any different than the corresponding Wolfgang and Pinnacle products?

The only Detailer`s Pride product I use is the wheel gel so I can not compare to the others.

I use this product extensively on wheels in all conditions (except REALLY bad ones).

The gel clings to the wheel, making it much less wasteful and requires agitation with a soft brush or wash mitt. It foams up like car wash shampoo especially with a wet brush.

I use it on convertible tops too.

imported_DARKSTI
03-02-2005, 07:05 PM
i got their car wash as part of the giveaway and it seems to work well.

oldblu
03-03-2005, 06:08 AM
I have been buying Detalers Pride from Autogeek for years. I use a lot of drifferant products from many venders and you can not beat the value of this line. The Tire Gel, Tire Cleaner and the Auto Wash are killer!!!!!!!!!:up

imported_The Uncle
03-03-2005, 05:07 PM
I sometimes wonder if the Detailer`s Pride line are just Wolfgang/Pinnacle products without the fancy labels. It also reminds me of 4* - which has both a premium line and a cheaper "pro" line. I`ll bet the products are all very similar.

TDMAN
03-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Yeah me too. I mean, they are made by the same guy.

imported_The Uncle
03-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Well, I guess there is only one way to check. I`ll have to order them and see what turns up.

It could be another situation like with S100 and PS21S.

kartoon
03-03-2005, 05:41 PM
So far I`ve tried their gel wheel cleaner and window cleaner. I`m not sure about the rest of the products (I`ll give them a shot as well) but these two I`ll be ordering by the gallons.

imported_The Uncle
03-03-2005, 07:02 PM
I hope you`ll post about your experience. That particular product line is a lot more economical than the Wolfgang/Pinnacle products.

Bobsealant
03-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by The Uncle

I sometimes wonder if the Detailer`s Pride line are just Wolfgang/Pinnacle products without the fancy labels. It also reminds me of 4* - which has both a premium line and a cheaper "pro" line. I`ll bet the products are all very similar.

If I had to guess, I`d say they are all the same.

Spilchy
03-03-2005, 09:14 PM
What are all of these presumptions based on?

I mean, a lot of products perform the same, but they are different formulas. Some products are the same but relabeled.

But it is this guessing which finds its way to becoming the truth.

Who the heck knows.

Just my 2 cents.

Bobsealant
03-03-2005, 09:25 PM
I think a lot of it is just good business. Why make one off products for 4 different lines, when you can buy a standard formula and relabel it?

I`m not saying this is bad or anything. But it is a very real possibility.

White95Max
03-03-2005, 10:40 PM
I have used the Carpet/Upholstery Cleaner along with OxiClean to successfully remove my dog`s vomit stains on my bedroom carpet. It worked up to my expectations. No complaints here.