PDA

View Full Version : AIO directly over #83

jetskie
03-01-2005, 04:15 PM
This may sound dumb to some of you guys, but I`m the lazy sort of guy. I was wondering how well does AIO work as a polish to remove some of the leftover imperfection left by #83. I know its best to use some type of swrill remover/polish before using AIO, but I was wondering how would the gloss be if I went to it direct to AIO. Thanks for any advice

Mr. Clean
03-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Nothing wrong, or lazy about your approach. I`ve used that exact combination topped with Platinum (now 4*) UPP on a white vehicle. Looks nice.

AIO
to remove some of the leftover imperfection left by #83 . If you are referring to removing "hazing" (I rarely experience any), AIO should do fine. Anything else, like remaining scratches, swirls (marring) and you might want to look elsewhere.

JasonD
03-01-2005, 05:02 PM
The one determining factor of whether you can use AIO directly after #83 is how well you polish with #83. If you try to rush #83 and don`t allow the diminishing abrasives do their job you will experience some marring and/or hazing. On the other hand, if you take your time and progressively reduce pressure while polishing, you should be left with a practically LSP ready finish.

The key to detailing: Patience