PDA

View Full Version : Zaino Z10 Leather In a bottle?

MelHal74
03-01-2005, 03:19 AM
What do you guys think of this stuff? I actually found a bottle of it when I worked at a car lot someone left it in the back seat of their car so I took it home and tried it out. Good stuff. I really like how it softens up the leather and also.. the smell is different.. but I really like it. There isn`t much left so I think I`ll pony up and order another.. what are your thoughts on the product?

imported_Burlyq
03-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Do a search, I would say that particular product is the most popular single product that is talked about here. Many people like different sealants and polishes, but almost everyone agrees Z10 is the most popular leather product out there. Use the search function and see for yourself. Here`s one:

http://autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49284&highlight=z10

MelHal74
03-01-2005, 04:15 AM
thanks man. I should have looked a little harder, thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a bottle tonight! GOOD stuff! I can`t wait to use it.

TEGBOY
03-01-2005, 06:07 AM
I love my Z10.. :thumb: Z9 works great too for cleaning leather

LarryM
03-01-2005, 07:50 AM
So you actually stole the bottle of Z10?

Setec Astronomy
03-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by LarryM

So you actually stole the bottle of Z10?

Hopefully he meant a used car lot, so no one owned the car at that point (other than the used car dealer).

MelHal74
03-04-2005, 03:38 AM
ha ha no man, didn`t steal the bottle. I worked at the car lot, and someone traded the car in so it was probably going to get thrown away when the car get detailed anyway. I think I would have been the only one at the place that would even know what zaino is. The guy left it in the car when he traded it in. so he must not have been too worried about it. I just got my brand new bottle in the mail yesterday so I gave one of my friends the old bottle I had.. he loves the stuff. I can`t wait to get my car out for the summer and detail it all up again.