PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Nascar Driver?

Pages : [1] 2

Porkanbeans
02-27-2005, 12:20 PM
Who`s your favorite present-day NASCAR driver?

vdog0531
02-27-2005, 12:26 PM
i love nascar! they turn left for five hours! its so exciting!

holland_patrick
02-27-2005, 01:11 PM
**** TRICKLE....

94BlkStang
02-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by vdog0531

Not me. I would rather see a Grand Prix race, spend big bucks on a ticket to see only 1/4 the course and watch them play follow the leader. Oh, and also have 1 or 2 teams be competitive. Now that`s racing.:D j/k

Nascar racing is great.:xyxthumbs

a.k.a. Patrick
02-27-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by holland_patrick

**** TRICKLE....

As in **** Trickle ? Better a **** Trickle then a Trickle **** eh? I use to be a Krusty Wallace fan, well I still am but since hes retiring, I have to go with Jimmie Johnson.....

Daytona440
02-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Hands down Dale Jr....

imported_Burlyq
04-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Gordon is the new King of Nascar. He`s going to tie Dale Earnhart`s win record in less than half of the time. Like him or hate him, he is the best ever in the modern era of Nascar.

hirosh
04-12-2005, 03:24 PM
mark martin. for an `old` guy, he`s quite competitive. :D after he retires, i don`t know, probably one of the other roush drivers. :xyxthumbs

imported_Burlyq
04-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Mark is a class act for sure.:xyxthumbs

Porkanbeans
04-14-2005, 08:38 PM
True that. He`s so gracious and never talks about himself in a bragging way. He expects the best, and he blames it on himself if good results aren`t achieved, because he knows the equipment he`s in is the best. Probably one of my all-time favorites.

BTW, he`s not retiring completely after this year. We can still see him in the trucks next year! :)

hirosh
04-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Porkanbeans

True that. He`s so gracious and never talks about himself in a bragging way. He expects the best, and he blames it on himself if good results aren`t achieved, because he knows the equipment he`s in is the best. Probably one of my all-time favorites.

BTW, he`s not retiring completely after this year. We can still see him in the trucks next year! :)

so he`s retiring from WC (i guess that would be NC now :p) but will be racing in the truck series? maybe they should make the truck series for the "older" drivers, sorta like how the PGA has the Seniors tour. isn`t DW racing in that series?

but yeah, Mark is a great person and driver. my friend was telling me all about his driving style and i was in awe. it be awesome if he takes the Cup in his last year. :woot:

imported_guapsnaman
04-14-2005, 08:56 PM
I`m more of a Formula 1 and rally guy...what you guys think???

Porkanbeans
04-18-2005, 09:12 PM
F1 is awesome too. I love their new rules this year. Seems like Renault has taken the top step over Ferrari :bounce

But yeah, Mark`s going to trucks probably since they have shorter races and their schedule isn`t nearly as jam-packed as Cup. DW tries to make the truck races at Martinsville and IRP, but that`s it. He didn`t qualify for the Martinsville race 1 week ago.

HumSki
04-18-2005, 09:39 PM
I`m a NASCAR NECK too. However I like the other Gordon. Bad boy "Robby Gordon". Without question he`s NASCAR`S "Road Race KING" in the NASCAR CUP circuit. NASCAR road races Sonoma, CA and Watkins Glen prove whoâ€â„¢s who behind the wheel.

I also like him because we race against him in the Trophy Truck class BAJA 1000 in Baja California, Mexico. My full time job is managing an Off Road Race team (CORR and SCORE series). 20 weekends a year, not much time to detail the daily driver, but plenty of time to detail race trucks. Off-Road Racing RULES!

www.TeamRenezeder.com

BottleHead
04-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by vdog0531

Hear! Hear!!

N on

A thletic

S port

C entered

A round

R ednecks

....I`d rather watch paint (or Souveran) dry. But...that`s just me. :rolleyes:

....BH