PDA

View Full Version : Klasse All-in-one or Sealant Glaze?

kenl
02-25-2005, 03:21 PM
I have P21S cleanser and carnauba wax. The wax gives great results but I would like to put something a bit harder wearing under it and then just put a top coat of wax on every month or so weather permitting.

I will be able to obtain either Klasse AIO or SG. Which of these would be best for my application? I`m really looking for something that will look best with P21S on top of it.

Is the SG the same as the AIO except that the AIO has added polish? Do I need the polish if I use my P21S cleanser first?

The car is six months old in metallic black.

vdog0531
02-25-2005, 05:02 PM
P21S cleaner and AIO are similar in their purposes. SG is a dedicated sealer and looks good topped with P21S paste;) so if you were looking for a sealent to go beneath P21S, then go with SG. much much durable combo than AIO with P21

Accumulator
02-25-2005, 06:28 PM
I wouldn`t see it as an either/or between the AIO and the SG. I`d certainly get them *both*. SG seems to work best with a base of AIO, and SG is the long lasting part of the Klasse system.

Scottwax
02-26-2005, 12:04 PM
I agree with George, the Klasse twins work best as a system. However, if cost is a concern, AIO makes a terrific base for P21S and I do prefer it to the P21S cleaner.