PDA

View Full Version : 1z Kunststoff Intensiv Pflege - Bumper Trim care

imported_Axe
02-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Ok well, I looked everywhere on this site and didn`t see a review of this product which I bought last week. So I thought I would post a few pics for you to make your own minds up on. I bought this product 1z Kunststoff Intensiv Pflege and I have tried it on the bumper of the wifes car. I have shown a couple of pics with the product half applied so you get to see before and after. The product isn`t quite as dark on the bumper as the pictures would have you believe, however it does a superb job. The bumpers look like new once again, apart from the scratches of course, they are too deep and appear way beyond any repair. I am totally impressed with this product, which is also good on rubber, I will add some shots of the rubber trim later. To apply, I simply poured a dab onto a MF cloth and wiped on, then wiped off, it was so very easy!

http://autopia.org/gallery/data/500/199261zintensiv.jpg

http://autopia.org/gallery/data/500/19926img_1.jpg

http://autopia.org/gallery/data/500/19926afterfull.jpg

:)

White95Max
02-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Looks good! I`ve never heard of this product before.

Did the dark color fade over time or does it remain looking like that?

imported_Axe
02-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Well its only been on the rear bumper for 5 days, and that looks exactly like your seeing on the front which was applied today. However, I will report back in a few weeks with a longevity test if you like? I will post some pics then, including the rubber trim too.

Lowejackson
02-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Looks good, how do you think it would compare to the Autoglym Bumper Shine (if you have tried it)

imported_Axe
02-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Ye I am a big fan of AG bumper shine LoweJackson, this though seems better, it covers better and seems to restore rather than colour, and it gives a really nice matte silk sheen like new finish ... its a little early to say, but early signs are very good.

EnduroExpertFSR
02-24-2005, 05:59 PM
looks really awesome

has anyone tried it on black plastic bumper trim?

imported_Axe
02-24-2005, 06:01 PM
I will do that on my bimmer`s black trim for you next time I clean it, I am confident it will look good on there too.

EnduroExpertFSR
02-24-2005, 06:08 PM
thank you very much all the trip pieces on my truck are black plastic its a 1997 and for the year ive owned it its only spent the night indoors 2 nights so im sure theres some oxidation there

i wish i could fit her in the garage

togwt
02-25-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Axe

Ye I am a big fan of AG bumper shine LoweJackson, this though seems better, it covers better and seems to restore rather than colour, and it gives a really nice matte silk sheen like new finish ... its a little early to say, but early signs are very good.

Thanks for the review Axe, anything that is better then AG Bumper Shine (so far this is the best I`ve tried) deserves an honest try...

JonM

SilverLexus
02-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Thanks Axe. Looks like a great product.

imported_Sullybob
02-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Have you noticed any running when you applied it to rubber?

It looks really great. Thanks for the review. Please update us on the longevity.