PDA

View Full Version : QD for use on carnauba?

TGates
02-24-2005, 10:59 AM
I currently have Pinnacle Crystal Mist and love the stuff, but would like to add some others to my collection. What are some QD`s that are geared more for use with Souveran, #16, S100, etc?

Richt
02-24-2005, 11:02 AM
I find Quikshine works well over anything, looks great over Carnuba`s. My fave for show days over Carnuba is still EF Clear Pearl tho.

TortoiseAWD
02-24-2005, 11:02 AM
Sonus Carnauba Spritz is good stuff. Similar to Crystal Mist, but I thought it buffed off a little easier. Smells good, nice shine, and easy to use . . . I like it.

Tort

mtodde
02-24-2005, 11:03 AM
Crystal Mist should be the perfect choice for the Pinnacle waxes including Souveran. I like it with any carnauba. Einman Fabrik Clear Pearl is an outstanding choice for carnauba and is a much better value than the Crystal Mist.

Pats300zx
02-24-2005, 11:17 AM
Sonus Carnauba Spritz is good stuff. Similar to Crystal Mist, but I thought it buffed off a little easier. Smells good, nice shine, and easy to use . . . I like it.

I am with Tort on this. I picked some up and was very impressed with it. Alittle easier to use than CM and half the price.