PDA

View Full Version : NXT Car Wash formula change?

94BlkStang
02-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Just bought another bottle of NXT Car Wash and it sure seems a lot thicker that the first bottle I purchased about a year ago. I`ve been washing more this winter as we have had a lot of mild days that have allowed me to wash the car but the nights have been cooler, so I`m wondering if the thickness I`m seeing is just from the cold winter or if it actually is a thicker formula. Any one else experience this?:confused:

Setec Astronomy
02-20-2005, 12:33 PM
I have only had one bottle and it`s really thick. Some angles the liquid looks brown, and some angles it looks purple. I read on MOL that they had done something with it to get rid of the brown tinge but that the formula hadn`t changed. Mine is so thick I just ordered a pump dispenser from US Plastics that I hope fits cuz I`m tired of the stuff dribbling down the side of the bottle.

1 Clean WS6
02-20-2005, 12:35 PM
They definitely changed the color of the shampoo from a purple to a blue at some point last year. I asked Mike Philips about this on MOL and he said the formula was the same...just different colors.