PDA

View Full Version : Rv Clenaning And Waxing Question?

INTENSE
11-23-2004, 09:26 AM
i WAS WONDERING WHO HAS CLEANED AND WAXED A MOTORHOME.
I HAVE WASHED A FEW BUT NEVER WAXED ONE. THIS MOTORHOME IM TALKING ABOUT IS 40 FEET LONG. WAS COURIOUS HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN TAKING TO WASH WAND WAX AND HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU HAD WORKING ON IT TO GET THAT TIME .. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Luv-N-It
11-23-2004, 09:40 AM
I`ve done a 38` exterior full detail, including the washing of the roof. The rv was six years old and had never been detailed or waxed since it was bought. I`ll be honest with you. I didn`t skip or try to rush it. Took my time and did it right, I fully expect to pick up more work in the spring of next year having did this one for this guy, his and referrals. I had myself and wife doing it. Combined hours were 18-20 if I recall it correctly. Meaning set-up (the time I started getting supplies out) to stop (putting things away).

I believe I can cut some time out and I fully believe when I do this one again next year I will not have as much time in it-having done it late fall this year. There are others here who do them here and can do them w/less time. I believe it fully depends on the rv condition.

There is good money to be made w/rv`s because of the time it takes, PLUS... these people typically socialize w/each other at campgrounds and you will get a referrals. They will sit and admire their "toys" as well as people who walk by and admire your work wanting theirs to come out like the one you did already.