PDA

View Full Version : Whats up everyone?

Cvisinho
02-18-2005, 12:12 AM
I have been reading these forums for a while and decided to jump in now since i decided to take my detailing business to the next level. I am looking forward to everyones information and help in these forums.

~Chris~

togwt
02-18-2005, 09:11 AM
:welcome to Autopia cvisinho (Chris)

Info: Newcomers are asked to post in the `University` section for the first X number of posts (perhaps a moderator will advise the `magic` number) BTW this does not mean we do not consider you to be a professional, just how they do things here

JonM

RedondoV6
02-18-2005, 09:12 AM
Welcome Chris! :)

imported_mirrorfinishman
02-18-2005, 10:31 AM
Hey Chris,

You mentioned that you have decided to take your detailing business to the next level; how about telling us a little more about your detailing business? Such as, how long have you been in business? and the type of services that you offer.

saltydog
02-18-2005, 01:15 PM
welcome, lets hear about your business. :bounce

Cvisinho
02-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Well It started about 4 years ago when my friends parents wanted there cars cleaned and they knew i washed and waxed mine every weekend. So i did there cars and they loved how they came out so they started sending me more and more people, and they told more people etc. So i have been pretty much a private detailer on weekends for roughly 4 years now. I have been detailing at my house or mobile but now i have decided to find a garage and start a serious business.

Thats basically my story:up

I offer my customers pretty much whatever they want from full details to just washing.

Scottwax
02-19-2005, 12:11 AM
Sounds similar to the way I started out. As long as you have a passion for detailing and put the customer first, you can make a pretty good living detailing. Keep us updated on your progress. Quality detailers make us all look good. :)