PDA

View Full Version : Got my Z2 Pro 2day, have a question

Ed Hartman
02-17-2005, 09:38 PM
This little blue vial I assume is the ZFX. Is this little thing I paid 20 big ones for supposed to be half full?

Mochamanz1
02-17-2005, 09:49 PM
It is the correct amount . A little goes a long way :) I thought the same thing at first, go to the Z website, it is addressed there.

Ed Hartman
02-17-2005, 09:53 PM
Ok, I see it on there site...Thx..And I thought gas prices were high....LOL

ZaneO
02-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Yes, the amount is correct.

How much would you guys charge for something that took hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop?

Those little drops will last you a long time when used properly. We`re Autopians; we shouldn`t fret about such little things.

Ed Hartman
02-17-2005, 11:57 PM
To use poor language, I aint frettin ZaneO. Like Reagan used to say, Trust but Verify. Just a lil verification.

ZaneO
02-18-2005, 01:15 AM
I was just trying to help :)

tripper_11
02-18-2005, 01:43 AM
waiting for the results. keep us posted.

imported_Burlyq
02-18-2005, 02:13 AM
Ed that little bottle will last at least two bottles of polish, if it doesn`t last that long you`re using too much. I usually fill the small bottle half full then put in 4 drops. keep in mind it is currently the only instant cure on the market. I think ZFX is the most impressive thing in the Zaino lineup. Everybody`s mother has a decent sealant and they are always upgrading them, but no company has bothered to make an instant cure so detailers can put multiple coats if they chose. Cool stuff.

RedondoV6
02-18-2005, 02:21 AM
I`m laughing here Ed, because when Zfx first hit the market and I purchased some, I had exactly the same reaction: What the ... this bottle is half empty!

Wait till you use it the first time, the Zfx liquid has a very low surface tension, so the drops that come out of the bottle are tiny compared to say .. water drops. Like Burleyq said, that little bottle will last you a very long time.

One word of advice, check out the `Zfx turning to gel` threads. After use, do close the container on the Zfx very tightly and store at room temp` to avoid problems with it spoiling.

Ed Hartman
02-18-2005, 09:53 AM
Thx for tips..I just thought it a little odd..I mean, Im not sure I have ever purchased anything half full...My gallon of milk is always full, my 2 liter of coke is full, my Starbukcs coffee is always full,,you get the picture. I ran my fingers all over the box to see if the darn thing spilled...LOL

imported_memnuts
02-18-2005, 10:01 AM
No problem Ed. I believe everyone was shocked when they received their 1st bottle of ZFX. The reason the bottle is half full is to aid in controlling the dispensing of the ZFX. If the bottle was full it would be quite difficult to only squeeze out the small number and size of the drops that are necessary for the mixture. Yes, as mention that small quality will last a very long time. :xyxthumbs