PDA

View Full Version : Advanced class Launched

imported_turbomangt
02-17-2005, 08:27 AM
Some of the people that have attended my detailing clinic asked me about learning about doing serious paint correction. So I started an Advanced class at my shop last week. I had 4 people come, charged $50 a person for two hours. We went over how to use buffers and worked on my teenagers car. Got into wet sanding and claying as well. These guys had a blast, and now I see a market for expanding this concept. I like the "hands on" scenerio. I even sold a bunch of my products, sounds like I landed a winner. :bounce Gary

boywonder
02-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by turbomangt

Some of the people that have attended my detailing clinic asked me about learning about doing serious paint correction. So I started an Advanced class at my shop last week. I had 4 people come, charged $50 a person for two hours. We went over how to use buffers and worked on my teenagers car. Got into wet sanding and claying as well. These guys had a blast, and now I see a market for expanding this concept. I like the "hands on" scenerio. I even sold a bunch of my products, sounds like I landed a winner. :bounce Gary

Hmmmmmmm......Where is the nearest class to my neck of the woods?

imported_turbomangt
02-21-2005, 06:54 AM
Check my web site for schedule and dates. www.perfectautofinish.com Gary

ncwlau
02-26-2005, 01:41 PM
ooh...

do i have to sign up for anything to attend your classes?

i`d like to attend your class on 3/4 at glen ellyn library.

is the library in glen ellyn downtown? or somewhere around COD?

boywonder
02-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Gary: Will the 6-4 in Lockport be the advanced class or the beginner`s class?

imported_turbomangt
02-27-2005, 03:15 PM
Both the Lockport and glen ellyn library will be the intro class. My advanced class is done at my shop by appoinment . e mail me direct if you need more info Gary

boywonder
02-27-2005, 08:22 PM
Will do. You might have 2 students. :D