PDA

View Full Version : Air Fresheners?

zesty-man
11-22-2004, 03:02 AM
what air freshener do you use in your daily driver/what do you recommend??

dalmore
11-22-2004, 05:18 AM
Febreze seems to be effective if you are trying to get rid of a objectional smell.

If you want to add a certain smell - Febreze isn`t the one but I`m sure someone here will have some suggestions.

John Styrnol
11-22-2004, 07:50 AM
California Air Freshners work great.

JaredPointer
11-22-2004, 09:16 AM
California Air Freshners work great.

Yeah Zesty, :yeah the ones in the can last a pretty good while, and the scent is not too overwhelming. I also tried the Febreeze after hearing some people mention it on here and was pleasantly surprised. It doesn`t necessarily give you a scent, but makes it smell fresh and clean on the inside. I like it and will probably use it again.

Jngrbrdman
11-22-2004, 09:51 AM
I use Four Star`s leather scent in my car. mmmmmm.... nothing like the smell of leather. On client cars I like to use Ozium`s New Car Smell. Its the closest thing to actual new car smell that I have found. Its hard to find a scent that isn`t objectionable to people. I`ve never had a problem with that one. My other favorite is Meguiar`s Odor terminator. That one kills smells like nothing else. The scent isn`t too bad, but I have had people tell me that they don`t like it. I like it, so I guess its just a matter of preference. It is awesome at killing bad smells though. I use it for cigarette smoke and other really strong smells all the time. Odor removal is a little different than just spraying a couple shots of something nice in the car, so i don`t know that I would use this product just for the scent, but it really isn`t all that unpleasant if you do use it for that.

G35stilez
11-22-2004, 10:50 AM
I`m gonna follow Anthony on this one...

I spray Ozium New Car Scent in pretty much every client`s vehicle. It kills off any bad air particles and really leaves it smelling fresh. On top of this, the APC I use on the carpets leaves a mild fresh scent which also helps.

For my vehicles, I love a good leather scent. I`ll either use a leather spray (4* or Gliptone) or throw in a Yankee Candle Leather Car Jar. Either way, when you get in it smells like a "Coach Store" according to my girlfriend ;)