PDA

View Full Version : Your Plans For Valentines Day?

Pages : [1] 2

RedondoV6
02-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Do you have any plans for Valentines day?

I`ll kick this off with my plans:

Roses and chocolates delivered to her work, a romantic candlelight dinner in a nice resturant overlooking the city in the evening, then back to my place for wine and a late night dessert treat I`ll make myself ...... then I`m going to ask her to marry me!

What will you be doing this Valentines day?

imported_mburnickas
02-08-2005, 11:00 AM
ZERO! She will get the normal dinner, (made by me) a card and a movie. She got 50 rose per month for a complete year (600 total). So I took care of the flowers for lifetime in 1-year!

Good luck on asking! I hope all goes well.

Setec Astronomy
02-08-2005, 11:07 AM
I don`t have all my plans finalized yet...but they won`t include any PROPOSALS! Don`t you realize how much that marriage stuff cuts into detailing time?!?!???

imported_mburnickas
02-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Mine cuts into my detailing, tractor, r/c heli ZERO!

Just need to find the right woman....

RedondoV6
02-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Setec Astronomy

I don`t have all my plans finalized yet...but they won`t include any PROPOSALS! Don`t you realize how much that marriage stuff cuts into detailing time?!?!???

:lol I hear you, but Kat`s very accepting of my detailing, she knows how important to me and she gets a kick out of people at her work looking at her car and asking if I could detail for them too!

Hmmmm.....I wonder if I could get a pre-nup guaranteeing me a number of detailing hours a week? :rofl

Scott P
02-08-2005, 12:40 PM
I`ll be playing in my Monday night hockey league. :D I`ll most likelymake her something nice on Sunday for dinner. She told me in no uncertain terms that she wouldn`t want flowers due to the high price.

I changed the oil in her Envoy this weekend and washed it. What else does she want? :)

DaGonz
02-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Wifey went shopping the other day and said "Thank you, honey"....

I said "for what?"

She showed the white sapphire pendant and gold chain she bought for herself...and said "I love my Valentine`s present!"

I am expecting a few more flying lessons... ;)

ntoddalbert
02-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Good Luck Redondo.

gnahc79
02-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Gonzo0903

I said "for what?"

She showed the white sapphire pendant and gold chain she bought for herself...and said "I love my Valentine`s present!"

I am expecting a few more flying lessons... ;)

:lol :lol

For me it`s first a romantic dinner in a nice restaurant. I had to make reservations back in the beginning of Jan. Then a drive-in movie, she`s been buggin me to go for about a year now. Finally we head back home and I give her a gift. Right now the leading contender is diamond earrings. It`ll match nicely with her wedding ring that I got her the past summer. :D

RedondoV6, good luck! Great Valentine`s day plan:xyxthumbs

MongooseGA
02-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Good luck Mike. :)

Being that this is the off-season, I have no money, thus, no girl friend.

I`ll be watching whatever holiday marathons are on TV with my dog, dreaming of Spring :(

medic
02-08-2005, 07:24 PM
looks like I`ll be on a business trip again. I was on a trip for her birthday...that cost me.

I don`t think I`ll be able to buy my way out with anything less than diamond earings this time

imported_fireberd350
02-09-2005, 12:24 PM
I work all day and have class all night and she has class all day and works all night....but she`s skipping a few classes and coming down the city to visit me at work and we`re gonna go around the city and have lunch...maybe do something "romantic" later in the week.

Good luck with the proposal!

debric
02-09-2005, 01:18 PM

Boy, does that sound familiar!

andriver
02-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Good luck.

RedondoV6
02-14-2005, 12:52 AM
Thanks to everyone who wished me good luck; I decided to ask my girlfriend a day early and she said yes!

Wishing all the other romantics out there a fun and happy Valentines day..... later