PDA

View Full Version : Seems like the Eagles` wings were clipped

denali-d
02-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Better luck next time guys. Oh yeah, hell of a game Freddy

Porkanbeans
02-06-2005, 10:43 PM
LOL :rofl Yeah congrats Freddy on your 1 catch. I actually like Mitchell, and I think he didn`t get a chance to show his talent we`ve seen this post season.

It was kind of sad to see the Eagles lose that game. They sure put up a worthy fight. Stupid mistakes cost them big time.

Oh well, they`ll be back next year.

DaGonz
02-07-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Denali-D

Better luck next time guys. Oh yeah, hell of a game Freddy

Rodney Harrison is still waiting for "Freddy`s surprise"....

Maybe it will be the look on his face when Rodney and the Patriots get another Super Bowl ring!

Doesn`t it feel good to say that? ;) :D

denali-d
02-07-2005, 02:32 PM
I must say though, it was a great game against a very respectable team. The Eagles deserved to be there and definately could have won. I like the Eagles and I feel they`ll get they`re due one day, but you can only root for one team!

imported_fireberd350
02-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Tough loss...even with all those turnovers we still had a very good shot at winning(which is rare). I was kind of hoping freddie would get a ball over the middle and get laid out...maybe it will shut him up (he`s a mediocre player...at that).

Terrell owens was phenomenal though, that guy is simply incredible. The team played sooo incredibly well too, that it came down to poor throws and reads by McNabb...he just wasn`t himself, he wasn`t having fun.

Congrats to the Pats on another championship.

The bird will be back tho!

JustinR32
02-07-2005, 04:56 PM
IMO Terrell Owens has joined the ranks of the legendary iron men of the game. He`s earned it.

Tom

Prometheus
02-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Yeah, everybody thought TO was going to be a decoy, definately wasnt that. The whole eagles receiving squad did well, running sucked (but that wasnt unexpected). It pretty much just came down to stupid errors (turnovers and interceptions). Good game still though, either team could have easily won it.

imported_ajbarnes
02-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Congrats to the Pats and their earned title of dynasty. That was one heck of a ball game. I am dissapointed though in the offense of the Eagles...that was not their game. The defense as usual played very well, and hat`s off to T.O. for his remarkable and warrior performance. But, I guess the critics were right when they said that experience would win the game.

We`ll back next year.:bigups

lagniappe
02-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Where was the Eagles clock management? With less than five minutes left in the game and ten points behind, they were going into full length huddles repeatedly. They sure did the Pats a favor by doing this. Duh? What were they thinking??

Scormunch
02-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Anyone go to the rolling rally earlier? I actually went this time (I`m 3/3 now...) and didn`t think it was even close to the horrorshow of the last 2 times...

Pats300zx
02-09-2005, 06:00 AM
IMO Terrell Owens has joined the ranks of the legendary iron men of the game. He`s earned it.

I think his performance in the game was amazing considering his injuries. I know that the City of Philadelphia is devestated over this. Some have been bad mouthing the Eagles about not winning the SB.

I think the Eagles should be credited with an awesome season. :bow

imported_ajbarnes
02-09-2005, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Pats300zx

I think his performance in the game was amazing considering his injuries. I know that the City of Philadelphia is devestated over this. Some have been bad mouthing the Eagles about not winning the SB.

I think the Eagles should be credited with an awesome season. :bow

Absolutely!!:bow

I am devastated. I`m mainly devastated because we actually had a chance of winning minus out the mistakes. But, I believe that with each year passing, the Eagles seem to be getting smarter, stronger, and more skillfull...more importantly, learning from their mistakes. Since this time, they made it to the SB, got the experience, and as long as they have a good draft and hold on to key players, next year in my opinion is going to be even better than this year.:up

denali-d
02-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Scormunch

Anyone go to the rolling rally earlier? I actually went this time (I`m 3/3 now...) and didn`t think it was even close to the horrorshow of the last 2 times...

I skipped it again this year, I really can`t convince myself to deal with all that to see some people drive by in a duck boat. Didn`t go to the Red Sox`s either. I did have the unfortunate experience of living in the Fenway when they were flipping cars and lighting fires a few years back though. I forget what car I was driving at the time but I made sure to get out of there right after the game!