PDA

View Full Version : G-Day Mates!

Mr. Clean
01-30-2005, 10:40 PM
Just giving a shout out to our members from "down under". We spent Saturday evening being entertained by 10 of your countrymen, the 10 Tenors. Quite a talented bunch. I understand they have been around for years, but this was our first experience. They represented you very well. Are they "big" back in their own homeland?

Scottwax
01-31-2005, 01:01 AM
:cool: I take it the performance was excellent?

Mad iX
01-31-2005, 04:59 AM
Umm ... never heard of them ??? LOL.

Glad you enjoyed the show though.

Mr. Clean
01-31-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Scottwax

:cool: I take it the performance was excellent?

Yes, the performance was outstanding! They covered a wide range of materials, seemingly flawlessly. From the opening operatic numbers to the rousing final number of the evening...Rawhide :D The acoustics in the Majestic are very good for musical performances.

Mad iX, hmmm... from the information in the PlayBill, they have been around since somewhere around `97. It said that they toured about Australia honing their act before setting out on their international tour. I`m not sure of the towns from which these guys hail, but two identified their home towns as ...Toowoomba and Brisbane.

The following link provides tour dates. If they come to, or even near, your town and you enjoy live musical performance. I recommend this highly.

http://www.thetentenors.com/calendar.htm