PDA

View Full Version : Eagle 1 "Bucket Free Car Wash"?

JustinR32
01-30-2005, 02:16 PM
Saw it in the Auto Zone flyer today. Anyone know anything about it? Could be like PB S&W, or it could be like Mother`s Bucketless (spray shampoo that requires the car to be wetted).

Tom

Bill D
01-30-2005, 02:22 PM
I didn`t see it on the EO website, I guess it`s that new :nixweiss

I suspect it might more along the lines of the Mothers product ( head to head competion?)

detailbarn
01-30-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Mosca

like Mother`s Bucketless (spray shampoo that requires the car to be wetted).

Tom

It seems to be like a spray shampoo , the label say spray down the car and then continue to wash the car as you regularly would.

I picked up a bottle a couple of days ago , I plain to give it a try as soon as the weather calms down.

Big Leegr
01-30-2005, 02:44 PM
I think the Mothers Trigger Wash® is being discontinued.

Woob
01-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Saw it at the Store the other day. Consistency was rather liquidy. Seemed like diluted soap. All you do is spray twice or once on a panel after rinsing and wash like normal. I`m probably gonna do the same thing with regular soap by shaking a concentrate and pretreating for relatively dirty cars.

Simple idea by Eagle1.

EBPcivicsi
01-30-2005, 06:18 PM
I saw it a few weeks ago in advance....

From the looks of it and from reading the instructions it is a clone of the Mother`s trigger wash.

I really do not see how it can improve my process so I guess I will skip it. I am sure that others will buy it......

ntoddalbert
01-30-2005, 07:55 PM
I would like to try something like this, lately its been hard to get to wash my car with the weather. I was hoping to find a pre soak that might be used to loosen up the crud while I rinse.

I ordered Stage 1 Pre-Wash about a month ago to give that a shot but never recieved it. I even sent three emails with every one getting a response to look into it with no results. This might fit me perfectly. At least they didnt bill me

forrest@mothers
01-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Good luck selling it - we discontinued it since the average consumer wouldn`t accept it for what it was.

Accumulator
01-31-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by FalconGuy

I ordered Stage 1 Pre-Wash about a month ago to give that a shot but never recieved it. I even sent three emails with every one getting a response to look into it with no results. This might fit me perfectly. At least they didnt bill me

No big loss based on my experiences with it so far. When the vehicle is so "winter-dirty" that you feel you need to use such things, it`s *too* dirty for the Stage I to do much good. I don`t see any great advantage over something like a foamgun pre-soak, and that would be a lot cheaper in the long run. The Stage I is *not* (in my experience) the kind of wonder-product the ad copy makes it sound like.

Bill D
01-31-2005, 12:01 PM
Accumulator,

Nothing more power than say, spraying Griots car wash( or another brand) on the car with the foam gun first then starting the washing process a panel at a time?

ntoddalbert
01-31-2005, 03:12 PM
Thanks Accumulator, just today I got a nasty note from Stage One about my order anyway, after three emails. I will pass on it. Im thinking the foam gun might be my next purchase after all valentines day is comming up, hope she likes it.