PDA

View Full Version : Question on microfibers

BigChevMan
01-30-2005, 01:41 PM
Has anyone ordered any microfiber towels from rightlook.com? I didn`t find anything by searching. They are uber cheap..but are they any good. Right now they have their 16x16 towels on sale for 1.49 each for 1-10 towels.

whiteowl
01-30-2005, 04:02 PM
I think I tryed their towels,I buy a few all over. I like ERC Co. 800 225 9473 they only sell towels. I have used them for a year and they hold up good and good prices. I do not work for them or know anyone who does. I found their add in a Auto Car wash mag. I get.

scottabir
01-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Check out PAKSHAK.com...he gives GREAT prices to Autopians and the towels are top notch.

Regarding rightlook towels from what I have read some people think they are ok "grunge towels" and others have said they use them on their paint. :nixweiss personal choice I guess.

BigChevMan
01-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by scottabir

Check out PAKSHAK.com...he gives GREAT prices to Autopians and the towels are top notch.

Regarding rightlook towels from what I have read some people think they are ok "grunge towels" and others have said they use them on their paint. :nixweiss personal choice I guess.

Yeah..I was planning on ordering from Ranney when I ran across the right look site. They are awfully cheap...I may just order some as a test. I can always find uses for them.