PDA

View Full Version : Quality Clay Bar

vick-e
01-28-2005, 02:27 PM
http://www.carcaresmart.com/ is selling a clay called Quality Clay for $13cdn for a 145g, i emailed asking about the clay and they told me that it is in everyway or even better than the polyclay.

anyone use this? is it any good?

OJ_GTI
01-28-2005, 03:29 PM
I started a thread about this a couple of days ago. Nobody appears to have tried it yet...so I ordered one anyway. I`ll try and do a review in the Spring.

By the way, they only ship within Canada.

vick-e
01-28-2005, 03:53 PM
ah ok sorry for the repost.

im in vancouver. probably gona order it sometime next week.

Corey Bit Spank
01-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by OJ_GTI

I started a thread about this a couple of days ago. Nobody appears to have tried it yet...so I ordered one anyway. I`ll try and do a review in the Spring.

By the way, they only ship within Canada.

That`s okay. I`ll have them ship it to my aunt and uncle in St Catherines and pick it up. :D

OJ_GTI
01-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by vick-e

ah ok sorry for the repost.

No problem.

im in vancouver. probably gona order it sometime next week.

You can pick it up from them and save yourself a bit in postage. I ended up buying other stuff too just to justify the postage :nono - I should know better!

vick-e
01-28-2005, 04:49 PM
haha well im sick of waiting for my pc from some other place so i might just order everything i need from carcaresmart. FREE SHIPPING!!

2wheelsx2
01-28-2005, 05:58 PM
Yes, you can save on shipping by doing the pickup option. It`s like a $.95 charge for picking up at Crystal Mall or something like that. Crystal Mall is in Burnaby one block from Metrotown if you didn`t know.