PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from PBE store...

Porkanbeans
01-26-2005, 06:34 PM
with 6 Meg`s 8" Soft Buff pads. 2 cutting, 2 polishing, and 2 finishing. I also picked up a few rolls of automotive masking tape (neon green 3m). While I was there on Sat. I bought the backing plate for the pads (they had to order the pads) and a gallon of Auto Magic New Car Glaze. I haven`t opened the pads yet but they look and feel like a very quality product. I`ll have a review of everything this weekend when I do our "Swirled Special" green Tahoe. Ironically, it`s at the dealer right now getting a faulty XM receiver replaced, so I`ll really have my work cut out for me if they detail it. The game plan is SSR 2.5, New Car Glaze, EX-P, and Natty`s. The paint has a nice amount of flake in it, so I`m expecting the great results the EX-P, Natty`s combo has given me in the past with light metallics. Be on the lookout for pics and reviews this weekend.

Scottwax
01-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Did you get me anything? ;)

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned.

Porkanbeans
01-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Actually Scott, if you would like a sample of the glaze I`d be more than happy to send you one. I have more than enough of it since I only detail about 4 cars per month.

Scottwax
01-26-2005, 11:38 PM
Actually, I can get a free sample at one of my distributors that sells both Auto Magic and Meguiars. I`ll hit them up and let you know what I think. I appreciate the offer though and if they don`t come through, I`ll let you know. :)