PDA

View Full Version : 303 News for Canadians

stevet
01-21-2005, 03:00 PM
Many Canadian Autopians purchase their 303 from Zellers. I was informed by a 303 Customer Service Rep today that Zellers will no longer be selling 303 Aerospace Protectant. Once the current stock on the shelves is gone they won`t be replacing it.

The good news is that Canadian Tire will be carrying it. It is being shipped as I type this. I didn`t ask about price or size. The Customer Rep said they were also trying to get some of the cleaners, washer fluid tablets and wiper treatment more widely available in Canada. Keep an eye out for 303 products at CT.

bboy850
01-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the good news! I wish CT would carry QEW...oh well.

P.S. Will the 303 be on sale in Zellers?

OJ_GTI
01-21-2005, 03:55 PM
I talked to Protect All yesterday about QEW. They said they used to sell one of their products at CT but it was dropped by them. They didn`t sound hopefully about getting QEW in there.

I`ve placed an order for QEW which should be here in the next 10 days. I might be willing to split some at cost if you`re local. I didn`t feel like driving to Peterborough - the closest location I could find it in stock.

2wheelsx2
01-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Cool, thanks for the tip.

As for QEW, beside RV places, many motorycle shops carry them out west here, and I can even get them in gallons now for $45 a gallon. A little pricey compared to the US prices, but no shipping, so it`s probably a wash in terms of $/oz.

salty
01-21-2005, 10:18 PM
My home town Zellers is closing in a couple weeks and 303 is 40% or maybe this week 50% off. Should i buy some?

Don`t answer, i`m licking my chops.

and btw wallyworld is ripping down the old store and building new.

Corey Bit Spank
01-21-2005, 10:23 PM
There is an RV place 15 minutes from the rainbow/whirlpool/queenston bridges on Niagara Falls Boulevard--Colton RV (town of wheatfield). They have QEW in stock. It`s a good hike for anybody in toronto, but people closer to the border may want to check it out (and if they are really excited they can go to K&S auto on river road by the south grand island bridge in Tonawanda and get some #16 before it is goned up :( heh

DSVWGLI
01-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Lordco also has 303 protectant. Are they Canada wide?

stevet
01-21-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Corey Bit Spank

There is an RV place 15 minutes from the rainbow/whirlpool/queenston bridges on Niagara Falls Boulevard--Colton RV (town of wheatfield). They have QEW in stock.

Thats where I purchased the 3 gallons of QEW I have.:D

stevet
01-21-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by DSVWGLI

I have never seen a Lordco in Ontario.

imported_becks
01-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by DSVWGLI

Nope, only in B.C.

I`ve never found 303 in any of my local Zellers so it`s great news that Crappy Tire is going to carry it :up

SilverBelle04
01-21-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by becks

Nope, only in B.C.

I`ve never found 303 in any of my local Zellers so it`s great news that Crappy Tire is going to carry it :up

I`ve seen and bought 303 at Zellers on St Laurent and at Billings Bridge.

Good news for CTC as i much prefer to spend time in a CTC thatn a Zellers store. :xyxthumbs

Bob

Corey Bit Spank
01-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by stevet

Thats where I purchased the 3 gallons of QEW I have.:D

Good :D My family knows the Colton`s pretty well. This doesn`t get my discounts but it`s quite the metropolis he has going on.

I can remember when he just had a corner lot and a trailer for an office.

stevet
02-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Just to update. I was in the local Canadian Tire and 303 was on the shelf. 16 oz bottles for $13.99 CDN.

2wheelsx2
02-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Yep, if you guys have not been to Cdn Tire lately, check it out. They have NXT wax (liquid) Mother`s SynWax, 303, and all kinds of other stuff we never used to get. It`s great to be able to get all this stuff now!

OJ_GTI
03-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Good to hear about 303 in CT.

I was at the Toronto Autoshow last week. Bought some clay ($15) and NXT wash ($10) from the Meguiars booth. I was asking about Gold Class Wash - the rep said they had no intention of selling it here because they already have plenty of wash choices:mad: .