PDA

View Full Version : Mothers FX SynWax

Artificial-I
01-21-2005, 12:39 AM
Has anyone tried this stuff yet. I saw it at the store, it was very liquidy. Also smelt pretty nice, I think it was grapefruit or something fresh. I about wanted to drink it. :D

But I have a ton of waxes already. The bottle looked pretty non-mothers like, almost threw me off.

Let us know.

Alfisti
01-21-2005, 01:29 AM
Here`s a post on Mothers Waxforum of bretfraz doing a review on FX. (I hope his review isn`t copyrighted. :p)

http://www.waxforum.com/showthread.php?p=2389#post2389

Artificial-I
01-21-2005, 01:40 AM
Yup same store and price. Oddly our smells and looks were different. Maybe it needed to be shaken. This stuff was pretty quick moving.

AlexRuiz
01-21-2005, 09:50 AM
So the new products are already available.... Hmm, need to grab one. Thanks. The review was good by the way.

tripper_11
01-21-2005, 10:53 AM
The only impression I get from this review is that FX synwax is NXT`s best competitor.

The reviewer even mentioned the new Reflections comparable to Z5, thus I may ask:

really? what about to the new Z2 Pro???

AlexRuiz
01-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by tripper_11

The only impression I get from this review is that FX synwax is NXT`s best competitor.

The reviewer even mentioned the new Reflections comparable to Z5, thus I may ask:

really? what about to the new Z2 Pro???

In my opinion the old reflections was already better than NXT (easier to aply/remove, better smell, better durability, similar shine but less depth for darks)

Time to get them.

bluemoon
01-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by AlexRuiz

In my opinion the old reflections was already better than NXT (easier to aply/remove, better smell, better durability, similar shine but less depth for darks)

Time to get them.

If you want more depth on darks with old reflections, use Mothers Sealer and Glaze first. You might be pleasantly surprised with the results.

Scottwax
01-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Probably at least worth trying....

:)