PDA

View Full Version : Don`t tell your wife this !!

Jesstzn
01-20-2005, 02:51 PM
A week or so ago I replaced my toilet and tank for a lined unit as the tank was sweating in the cold and I was tired of the drips.

A couple days ago one of my buddys said he would take the old one off my hands and use it for one of his rental appts.

I figured I better at least clean it up some as I got it dirty uninstalling it.

I wiped it down then used AIO on it followed by Vanilla Moose .. All I can say is don`t tell the wife or your going to have a new job ... the toilet looks better than new and nice slippery gloss to it too.

And no I`m not taking toilet pix ... sheesh .. bunch of pervs. ;)

ntwrkguy1
01-20-2005, 03:00 PM
I would say "you`ve got issues....", but, last weekend it was too cold to detail, so I AIO`d the washer, dryer, and sink in the laundry room! :)

Two days later, my neighbor was over and asked me when we got the new washer and dryer......

imported_Axe
01-20-2005, 03:41 PM
:rofl

paco
01-20-2005, 04:34 PM
AIO was strong enough :) I would have though you`d need at least DACP!

What no ZAINO for long term protection???

Actually, there is a sealant that is specifically formulated for Toilet Bowls, it`s called ShieldX or something like if you`re crazy enough to detail a toilet bowl!!! Cool.

Flexin
01-21-2005, 03:07 AM
You should start a business. :D I`m sure Toilet bowl detailing would be an un tapped market. :xyxthumbs :lol :lol

So did you detail your new tank?

James

SilverLexus
01-21-2005, 09:08 AM
You might be an Autopian if you AIO the toilet. :rofl

Damn, wish I had thought of that. ;)

Scottwax
01-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Oh boy, just want I`d want, a slippery toilet!

Looks like a summer project for my kids. :lol

gearhead
01-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Scottwax

Oh boy, just want I`d want, a slippery toilet!

Looks like a summer project for my kids. :lol

Yeah, but just think how less frequently you`d have to clean it, it would be so slick!:p

MaThGr82
01-21-2005, 09:31 PM
I just don`t know about that. I might do the outside of the bowl and the tank, but if you touched the inside of the bowl, I hope you threw away those pads.

Scottwax
01-21-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by gearhead

Yeah, but just think how less frequently you`d have to clean it, it would be so slick!:p

Assuming you don`t slide off the seat at an inopportune time!

zippymbr
01-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Slippery, yea if he polished the seat. "How did you get that bump on your head?" , "I don`t know I was just sitting down to drop the kids off at the pool and I fell on my -ss!"