PDA

View Full Version : Sonüs Der Wunder Wasche translates to great buy!

audipower
01-20-2005, 03:02 AM
I was kind of skeptical on buying it because of it`s cost and amount in the bottle, but then I read on takes 1 cap full for a regular wash. Man that`s alot of washes and I wasn`t happy how well ERA washed my Microfibers and Pads. And I took in the fact that I have every other Sonus product and they all are the best.

After I detailed the hardest car I ever had. I used Sonus SFX1,2,3; and DAS pads. The SFX-2 pad was black and green horribly! The SFX-1 pad smelt really bad and stained. DAS Orange pad was stained black. My MF bayonets and applicators where crusty and dirty.

Anyways I threw all my pads and mfs in one double load wash in warm water and a cold rinse. I put two cap fulls in. It suded up nice.

When I pulled out the SFX2 pad first I was shooked that it wasn`t stained at all! Not green or black stains at all! All the pads and mf-s looked brand new. Honestly, I was really suprised how well they came out. It didn`t cause any damage to the material that commects to the velcro backing plate. The mf-s towels and applicators didn`t have any ware from the wash.

It was definetly worth the money and will save you money for the long run on expensive pads and mf products

SilverLexus
01-20-2005, 09:39 AM
I just ordered some more recently-I love the stuff. It works great for Lake Country pads. I let them soak overnight and it gets everything out.

:xyxthumbs

DirtySouth
01-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Quick question...do I need to be concerned about this Wunder Wasche (or any other MF/applicator washing solution) damaging my clothes if I wash my MF & applicators in the same machine? Not at the same time, but I`m worried that some residue may be left behind.

Thanks!

audipower
01-09-2007, 02:09 PM
i have a maytag neptune washer and dryer so there known for leaving no residue. with my other washer i only used the wunder wasche maybe 3 times but that was along time ago. i have had no problem with it. i would if your worried about it then rinse your washer machine. i wouldn`t worry about it. i`ve never had a problem and i wrote that message 2.5 years ago. i just ask my friend who details more then i do and he says he`s never had a problem. plus he said his wife would of said something to, haha.