PDA

View Full Version : Z2-Pro

Pages : [1] 2

NetBoy
01-13-2005, 12:39 PM
Only reason I bought some was I needed more Z6 and Z7. I have 1 1/2 bottles of old Z2 sitting on a shelf.

The new Z2Pro is much better than the old Z2. Titanium Silver Metallic BMW paint, old Z2 didn`t do much. UPP looked better but went downhill after 1 month. Z2Pro has more depth with the same bright shine. I notice a lot more reflections, especially at night.

Still irked about my old Z2. Tried some on my wheels and big mistake. M3 has a lot of brake dust and my wheels were black after a short 5 minute trip! Dust wipes off but doesn`t look good.

Try to get pics this weekend.

Prep with Z7wash, clay, Menzerna FPII on white pad

ZaneO
01-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Z2 Pro is a nice product.

fertzguy
01-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Its waaaaaay better. You seldon see a new and improved product that is actually better

tripper_11
01-14-2005, 12:13 AM
You really think the PRO is something to get really excited about compared to Z2? i only have limited experience on the Z2 i must admit, but I know how it looks like. it`s already extreme for God`s sake. can there be anymore extreme than the Z2? should i try it even if my old Z2 is still half bottle?

Midlifecrisis
01-14-2005, 12:22 AM
I find that Z2 or Z5 work great on wheels! In fact since I`ve switched to using the Klasse twins that is all I use the Z2/Z5 I have for. It makes the brake dust cleanup much easier I find. I do make sure and use Zaino car wash as the soap for cleaning the wheels. I`m suprised you didn`t like it. Two coats last about 6 months of weekly washings.

NetBoy
01-14-2005, 10:45 AM
This link has a good pic of dust sticking to Zaino

http://www.deckowski.com/wax%20off/durability.htm

I`m going back to the Klasse twins on my wheels. That did a much better job.

Now that I`ve tried Z2Pro I`d easily recommend over the old Z2.

Anyone want to buy a full bottle of Z2 (not pro) for $10 total shipped ?

stilez
01-14-2005, 11:14 AM
So when is Z5 Pro coming out :D?

Mochamanz1
01-14-2005, 07:27 PM
Z2Pro works in cooler tempertures and is a lot more reflective. I did not use ZFX, and the Z2Pro still cured in 30 minutes @ about 45 F. I am impressed.

tripper_11
01-14-2005, 09:46 PM
Is the Z2 PRO more dust repellant than the old Z2?

imported_Burlyq
01-14-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by tripper_11

Is the Z2 PRO more dust repellant than the old Z2?

I wouldn`t put any weight on that test site. There is no way you could have that much dust on one side and no dust on the other no matter what products you put on it. Cris the klasse salesman from Eshine will come back for this post I`m sure.

CaptRamrod
01-14-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by mochamanz

Z2Pro works in cooler tempertures and is a lot more reflective. I did not use ZFX, and the Z2Pro still cured in 30 minutes @ about 45 F. I am impressed.

Cured? or dried? Cured would be really amazing.

imported_memnuts
01-14-2005, 11:42 PM
Z2-PRO.

Drys very quickly. Curing is normal (24hrs) if one does not use ZFX.

If you have a dust problem with Z2, you will have a dust problem with Z2-PRO unless you move from your dusty environment. I have not had a dust problem with any LSP including Zaino where I live. Clean country air, streets and garage. :D

tripper_11
01-15-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

Z2-PRO.

Drys very quickly. Curing is normal (24hrs) if one does not use ZFX.

If you have a dust problem with Z2, you will have a dust problem with Z2-PRO unless you move from your dusty environment. I have not had a dust problem with any LSP including Zaino where I live. Clean country air, streets and garage. :D

As if saying my country is a dirty, messy, crappy, and dusty country. Yeah it`s true, we have the worst pollution, etc., and the worst Terrorist lair!:eek:

imported_memnuts
01-15-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by tripper_11

As if saying my country is a dirty, messy, crappy, and dusty country. Yeah it`s true, we have the worst pollution, etc., and the worst Terrorist lair!:eek:

No,No No not a slight on the Phillipines.

I spend 40+ years in the Northeast (USA) and I had a dusting problem there for the same reasons dirty, pollution including acid rain from the Midwest, messy and dusty. I had to use a car cover and all its resultant problems to ward off needing to wash my vehicle everyday. :scared

Just noting that environment is a big factor with dusting. :xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs

Intercooled
01-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Does Z2Pro Look best by itself? Will Z5 then Z2Pro make it look even better?