PDA

View Full Version : Retailers in Charlotte, NC?

Brady
01-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Anyone in the Charlotte, NC area (if there is someone else out there!) know of an actual retailer that sells Collinite or P21S Carnauba?

Mmmph
01-12-2005, 09:22 PM
I know it`s a haul, but you can get P21S in Raleigh at Autosport Gallery....Also find Meg`s, Stoner`s, Zymol, et al.

http://www.autosportgallery.com (There`s a map there)

A couple doors down is a CarQuest auto paint store with a full line of 3M, Meguiar`s and Duragloss products.

DrSauekraut
01-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Unfortunately we`re out of luck . . . no Collinite or P21S retailers in the city. Though I was able to find S100 at a bike shop on Monroe Road. Price is $40.

If you`re looking for anything else, let me know. I`ve stock piled a pretty nice assortment of goods.

ntwrkguy1
01-12-2005, 09:30 PM
$40 for S100? That`s a bit pricy. Order it (and two others, for backup!) from one of the online retailers.

Brady
01-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Knockwurst

Unfortunately we`re out of luck . . . no Collinite or P21S retailers in the city. Though I was able to find S100 at a bike shop on Monroe Road. Price is $40.

If you`re looking for anything else, let me know. I`ve stock piled a pretty nice assortment of goods.

Yeahâ€Â¦I`ve stocked up on the full line of 1Z and also have a bottle of P21S Paint Polish. I usually finish with Zaino but am curious as to the result I may get with Carnauba as a topper (on top of Zaino). Just wanted to get my hands on some good Carnauba for the long weekend. Poor planning on my part in terms of ordering on-line and am tired of paying shipping. Raleigh`s a bit of a haul.

Hard to believe that in a city like Charlotte we canâ€â„¢t get our hands on some.

Nice to see some kindred spirits in the Queen City though (thought I was the only detailing fanatic)!

DrSauekraut
01-13-2005, 09:27 AM
Brady - I`ve got #16 and Natty`s. Swing by and give it try if you like.

bender
01-13-2005, 08:57 PM
I know that there is a harley dealership around Concord Mills which you could give a try. So far, i have just ordered all of my stuff online.