PDA

View Full Version : Limo service- carpet/ vinyl dye

PhillyB
01-10-2005, 02:10 PM
recently i was approached by one of the top limos services around (upstate NY) to detail and manage their limos and suv limos. But as most of you know the winter time isn`t the best time for business, well around here. So it gives me a chance to catch up on patch work and other details.

The carpets and matts in most of the cars are fading but are in great conditions. everytime a car goes out and comes back in it`s cleaned right away. What is a good dye to use that will last through constant use and cleaning. Something durable and lasts...sprays??

Also what`s good for vinyl. example: everytime someone gets in/out of the car they run there hands on the vinly and use it for support. After awhile it wears away, most of the time in the same areas. Again something durable that can stand constant cleaning

Finally, since these cars are washed everyday (using mild soap) how long before each wax.

Any ideas are appreciated. thanks

imported_mirrorfinishman
01-11-2005, 08:30 AM
The only suggestion I have would be that maybe you could talk to someone at a top quality antique and classic car restoration shop in your area. They would probably be able to offer you some very good help.

holland_patrick
01-11-2005, 08:33 AM
Try looking at carbright.com they might be some help