PDA

View Full Version : Calling for the klasse manufactorer?

Pages : [1] 2

imported_Burlyq
01-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Is AIO VOC compliant? SG? VLRP?

If not what are you doing?

When would be the last time you could purchase them?

DETAILKING
01-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Supposedly KLASSE is imported into CA and bob handles teh warehouse. There is an 800 number you can call for more information, but since the new VOC laws hit CA first..........it`s not look`n good.

imported_Burlyq
01-11-2005, 08:08 PM
I`m ordering a gallon of AIO and I hope it has a good shelf life.

Corey Bit Spank
01-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Good luck contacting whoever makes Klasse. ;)

Setec Astronomy
01-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Just a thought, since DavidB has said that he will only sell the best 3 products of each type, and since Klasse is one of those 3, and since the Autopia store is in CA, David has a pretty vested interest in knowing the VOC compliance status of the Klasse products. Why not PM/email him and ask?

jimmybuffit
01-11-2005, 09:15 PM
As I said in another post, the Kalifornia VOC regs may, or may not affect the Klasse(s).

I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT KLASSE WILL HAVE TO CHANGE.

I am uninformed. But, I just ordered 202 ounces of the current AIO product! That`s how important the product is to my "Process and Procedure" in the shop.

I`ve given up on expecting support from Klasse. (Maybe they have idiots in their marketing department, again, I don`t know.)

Jim

imported_Aurora40
01-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Burlyq

I hope it has a good shelf life.

It`s not exactly old, but I`ve had my 16.9 oz container since Sept. 2002 and it still works fine and seems as I remember it (and like the 33 oz bottle I just got). I`m sure it`ll last longer than that, and 2 years isn`t that old, but just FYI.

Edit: Oh, and it`s rumored that Carlack is the manufacturer: http://www.carlack.de/index1.php4 You should definitely try the contact info on the bottle.

Lowejackson
01-12-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Aurora40

....Edit: Oh, and it`s rumored that Carlack is the manufacturer: http://www.carlack.de/index1.php4 You should definitely try the contact info on the bottle.

I have been informed by two sources, one of which was Carlack, that they are the original supplier.

Setec Astronomy
01-12-2005, 09:42 AM
Hmmm....it`s probably just the translation, but both the Car-Lack and Poly-Lack seem to have cleaning properties, they almost sound like the same product. And, of course, this has no bearing on Klasse, which could be exclusive formulations for our market.

Lowejackson
01-12-2005, 11:34 AM
I cannot remember the exact figure but Carlack said Klasse was 98% the same product. Maybe it is a different colour?

Setec Astronomy
01-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Lowejackson

I cannot remember the exact figure but Carlack said Klasse was 98% the same product. Maybe it is a different colour?

Is Klasse sold in the UK? Is Car-Lack?

stevet
01-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Isn`t Car-Lack a British company? Klasse is supposed to be from Germany.

Lowejackson
01-12-2005, 12:10 PM
No, Carlack is a German company. Klasse, as far as I know is the name created by the American importer

stevet
01-12-2005, 12:12 PM

No, Carlack is a German company. Klasse, as far as I know is the name created by the American importer

Got it:up Thanks.

Setec Astronomy
01-12-2005, 01:36 PM

So Lowe, that means that you DON`T have Klasse in the UK? But you have Carllack? Have you used either?