PDA

View Full Version : Trade for NXT tech Wax!

gbackus
01-05-2005, 01:35 PM
I have the following I would like to trade for two bottles of NXT, it`s mostly good stuff.

Meguiars Consumer Cleaner Wax

FK1 Pink Wax

FK1 218 Sealant

2 Pakshak Waffle weaves

1 Absorber

1 Water Sprite

There`s really nothing wrong with any of the above, but since I`ve offered a cheaper(and quicker) clay and wax, I`ve doubled my business, and find that NXT hides swirls better than anything else I use. And I`ve also stopped using WW and shammies since I`ve switched to QEW as my wash of choice(I use terry towels and standard microfibers to dry). Just in case there are any questions: The Cleaner Wax has only been used twice(i bought it for my GF but she has since switched to NXT), the FK1 pink wax has been used 7 times, but there`s probably 98% left. It`s a very good carnuba if you like something new, but I myself much prefer liquid waxes and sealants, i`m just not that fast using carnubas. the FK1 218 is almost a dead ringer for #20 as far as looks go. The waffle weaves are in great shape, they`ve been washed microrestore since new and I`ve used the vinegar rinse method on all my microfiber so they are in good shape. The waffle weaves and shammies have a few stains, mostly the black stains you get when drying badly oxidized trim, but they won`t affect performance. I`ll try to get pictures up later tonight. Also, the absorber is 5 square feet.

This is all good stuff and I think it`s worth two bottles of NXT, especially for those of you that like to always try new products. I`d also be willing to trade for 1 bottle of NXT and a bottle of any QD. I go through that stuff like mad anyways :)

Edit: Also have 2 concourse buffing bonnets I would trade for one microfiber bonnet.

gbackus
01-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Products have been traded, thanks :)