PDA

View Full Version : Meguair`s Detailing Classes

FryeBaby
01-05-2005, 10:33 AM
Mike, I was wondering if there are gonna be any detailing classes in Georgia or any of the states around Georgia this year.

Thanks, Wes

Bobby G
01-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Wes,

Mike may not see this, so drop him a PM. I know that Meguiar`s has been looking to start classes in locations outside of their headquarters.

db

Bill D
01-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Contact him via http://www.meguiarsonline.com. He`s bound to see you there.

FryeBaby
01-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Thanks David and Bill. Wes

JasonD
01-06-2005, 12:39 AM
Hey Wes, do us a favor and post what you find out. Thanks.

blackbird
01-06-2005, 03:58 AM
love to see one in G.A. also

cwcad
01-06-2005, 06:39 AM
have talked with Mike Phillips about a traveling detail day for texas in the recent past.he emailed me last week and stated that he was going to some meeting about this. i mention this only to let people know that he is thinking about doing some traveling. there seemed to be a lot of interest. can only hope.......!

FryeBaby
01-06-2005, 10:30 AM
I have PMed Mike at Meguiar`s and at Autopia and I guess he hasn`t seen them yet. I`ll post what I find out from Mike. I hope there is one around Georgia. CWCAD I hope the Texas one works out for you. I doubt if I could make it to Texas for a class but my brother lives in Euless so maybe I could work something out. But I`m hoping for Georgia, Florida or Alabama. Wes

cwcad
01-06-2005, 10:39 AM
yes, i am hoping, too. on mol there was kind of a big ressponse/interest in a detailing day in texas. hope they do not wait to long because i am going back to alaska in two and a half months for work. have thought about leaving early and driving to california and getting in one on the 2nd of april. but my wife said that i am gone long enough the way it is so i cannot leave earlier than needed.

Pondscum
01-06-2005, 05:53 PM
I shot them an email letting them know I`m interested also.

FryeBaby
01-10-2005, 11:44 AM
I still haven`t heard from Mike so I posted a thread on Meguiar`s Detailing Class forum about classes in Georgia. I let you know what I find out when Mike responds. You might want to go MOL and show your interest in a Georgia class so Meguiar`s can gauge the interest. Here is the link to it http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4390

Wes

FryeBaby
01-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Mike posted on the thread that I started on MOL. This is what he had to say, "Behind the scenes I`m working on this, that`s all I can say for now". So it looks like Mike is hard at work trying to setup some traveling classes. So I guess we will have to be patient, hard as it is. Wes

Mike_Phillips
01-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi Wes,

I am working on something but have to involve more people than just myself so I`m not ready to roll anything out yet. I apologize for not getting back to you already.

Sorry.

I get so much e-mail, PM`s and I answer many posts everyday that I find it hard to keep up all of the time. (But I try).

This is on my "A-List" of things to do.

Mike