PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Initial Product Reviews!

Woob
11-12-2004, 10:22 PM
My first trimester is done! Decided to prep the car for a meet tomorrow. No pics, as it was raining and dark as heck.

QEW Wash - Weird! Seems like the QEW solution streaks and contains the dirt. I definitely need to try this on a different car. I`ve found you can use QD for the drying passes

Adam`s Revive - Tried this again. I found some marring with my 1000w lights :mad: I really like how the cleanser makes the paint squeaky clean and really nice to touch. Some sparkle to paint, but its BMW paint. I was using a PC and the paint wasn`t warming up at all. More tests to come, but I definitely like Revive

Adam`s In & Out - Tried this out also. Sprays really largely, but when it settles awesome tool! Nick told me to conserve, so I will hafta adjust. Its useful for those black plastic areas that you can`t dress easily.

Collinite 476S Double Coat - Smells awful! But applies easy when you dampen the paste and app. Went on easy of course and came off easy, as long as I didn`t wait long. I applied to all the bottom areas of my car and I will see how durable it is. Wasn`t hard at all to apply. I like it :D

I think thats all I tried, but it was dang fun! Details are back on!

Btw, is this common for backplates? See attachment