PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars #20?

6']['9
01-02-2005, 03:37 PM
do any of you guys use it? are there any benefits to using this sealant as opposed to NXT? I know it has cleaners in it but i dont know if its cleaning ability is very strong or not?

any one?

thanks

stilez
01-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Umm, think of it as the NXT for light colors...or at least how I understand.

It`s about as protective as NXT, cleans like NXT, but has more gloss as compared to NXT`s depth. I have it, but haven`t used it yet.

1 Clean WS6
01-02-2005, 04:08 PM
I use #20 on light color`s applied by PC with an 8006 pad. A bit more reflective than NXT but not as deep.

I also like to use #20 on chrome rims...gives them an excellent "bling" factor. :xyxthumbs

2wheelsx2
01-02-2005, 04:15 PM
I`ve been using #20 for about 4 years now. Excellent for white and light colours. Light cleaning ability does not allow layering, so I no longer use it for my personal cars except for the wheels. I use AIO/SG on my own cars, but for clients who want a one-step, #20 is quick and easy to use. Durability seems to be around 2 - 3 months if not garaged, that`s the other reason I use Klasse also.

Advantage of #20 is that since it`s in the Meguiar`s system, it`s compatible with their polishes and glazes, so you can use Hand Polish or #7 under it if you like, with no bonding problems.

tripper_11
01-03-2005, 06:11 AM
on the looks department:

NXT = deep wet look

#20 = polymer look

used both. NXT has milder cleaners than #20. (Milder in the sense that it doesn`t remove 100% of the previous NXT coats). I tried layering 3 coats. so far so good. on my way to the 4th and see if there`s still a deepening effect.