PDA

View Full Version : Sonus Carnuaba Spritz

Pats300zx
01-02-2005, 02:03 PM
This weekend I had the opportunity to try out Sonus Carnuaba Spritz on recommendation from DavidB. WOW..this stuff is so nice. I used it on my Super Black 350Z.

The QD went on so nice with no streaking whatsover and left an amazing shine. For $9.95 its certainly up to par with Pinnacle Crystal Mist and at half the price.

lbls1
01-02-2005, 02:48 PM
It is a really good QD, and like its description, it complements high quality carnaubas very well.

Pondscum
01-02-2005, 04:22 PM
I`ve used both Crystal Mist and Sonüs Carnauba Spritz. Sonüs Carnauba Spritz seems more like a QD with a bit of Carnauba booster. Crystal Mist is more in the category of a booster wax. I don`t particularly like to use it for QD. I use it right after I do a full wash.

I wish DavidB would sell it in larger sizes. Not so subtle hint

audipower
01-03-2005, 09:45 PM
It`s a must! I have 6 coats of SG on my darker vehicles I do. They love it! They wash with Sonus Shampoo and Spritz, and they sware it looks like it was just done. It rejuvinates the Klasse shine. It gives it a wet deep shine!

Sonus can`t do anything wrong!

Robb
01-03-2005, 09:56 PM
I love carnauba spritz, wipes on and off really nice. Looks like you just put a nice carnauba wax on, great product

Scottwax
01-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Yet another product to try this year. I better make a lot of money so I can try everything!

I take it this product excels on carnaubas?

TW85 HHI
01-03-2005, 11:16 PM
The Carnauba Spritz is designed for use over carnauba waxes.

If you want something for use on sealants from Sonus, then Acrylic Glanz or Acrylic Spritz are the two options.

Big Leegr
01-05-2005, 10:59 AM
I just tried the Carnauba spritz (just once so far) and I, too, am impressed! Quick, slick, no streaks (even on black!), and a great reflection!