PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Moose

Pages : [1] 2

Beason
12-30-2004, 03:07 PM
I just got my first shipment of Vanilla Moose from Pakshak and notice that it has the consistency of water. None of my other polishes/glazes are this thin. Just making sure I didnt get a bad one. Looking foward to trying this and SSR2.3 PwC and EX.

JeffM
12-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Put it in a spray bottle, and spray it on.

03COBRA
12-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Yes it`s supposed to thin. Shake it for a while and will get a little thicker. I don`t know about using the spray bottle, but I guess if by hand it should work ok!

Lowejackson
12-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Sounds normal to me, great product :)

Richt
12-30-2004, 04:13 PM
I was shocked by the wateryness when I got my first batch, its normal.

Beason
12-30-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by RichPug306xsi

I was shocked by the wateryness when I got my first batch, its normal.

Yeah considering every other polish has more of a thicker consistency. Thank you, hopefully I can use it tomorrow.

Mr Monk
12-30-2004, 05:29 PM
Beason, you`re gonna love this stuff. I was hooked on VM the first time I used it, which was the older formula that smelled like vanilla. The newer formula is the same except minus the fragrance.

Yes it`s watery but what a job it does! :up

Let us know how you like it.

III
12-30-2004, 06:09 PM
Yes, this is normal.

Beason
12-30-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Dr Groove

Beason, you`re gonna love this stuff. I was hooked on VM the first time I used it, which was the older formula that smelled like vanilla. The newer formula is the same except minus the fragrance.

Yes it`s watery but what a job it does! :up

Let us know how you like it.

Yes i was sad about no vanilla smell, its always nice to work with a substance that doesnt smell like gas

Mr Monk
12-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Actually I have about an ounce of the old formula in one of their older containers. I don`t want to use it up. I save it just for the smell!!!:p :p :p

a.k.a. Patrick
12-30-2004, 07:21 PM
Maybe we should notify Everette, we prefer Vanilla in our moose.

Its like a Cafe Mocha, without whipped cream....C`mon Everette !

mtodde
12-30-2004, 07:24 PM
The bottle I have will definitely clear your sinuses. One of the things I love about Poorboy`s is how good the products smell - PwC & Pro Polish being exceptions. Most Pinnacle products (the swirl removers being the only exception I`ve encountered) have a great smell too.

For some reason if it smells good I want to use it more. :nixweiss

TW85 HHI
12-30-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by mtodde

For some reason if it smells good I want to use it more. :nixweiss

You`ve exposed the manufacturers` secret. Better watch your back now...

Scottwax
12-30-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by a.k.a. Patrick

Maybe we should notify Everette, we prefer Vanilla in our moose.

Its like a Cafe Mocha, without whipped cream....C`mon Everette !

After the vanilla scent started warping the bottles, Everett swore off adding any scents. You may be able to talk him into sending you out a bottle with the vanilla fragrance but he won`t guarantee the integrity of the bottle.

No matter, the natural scent isn`t very strong unless you take a big wiff, when actually using it, I don`t notice any smell at all.

hirosh
12-30-2004, 10:26 PM
yeah, it`s like water. the nice thing is that you don`t have to use too much.