PDA

View Full Version : The busiest 3 or 4 days of your work week?

AMDin93103
12-27-2004, 12:37 PM
I am making a push this spring with my mobile operation but will be juggling a second job (the one I am trying to get out of) for the first few months. They are pretty flexible with the schedule they give me and I have the option of working as few days as I want, luckily. All of my shifts are early, out by 2p at the latest mostly giving me time to take care of the maintenance plans I have set up in the afternoon.

What I would like to know is what are the busiest 3 or 4 days of your work week? In other words, when are your services most requested? I need to submit my schedule before all the UC students give their party schedule in early to mid January.

Thanks for the help.

Superior Shine
12-27-2004, 12:59 PM
thurs, fri, sat (if I worked sats)

imported_mirrorfinishman
12-27-2004, 05:30 PM
Saturdays are the busiest day of my work week. That`s because there is almost always a customer who needs to have their car detailed on a Saturday, when it`s at home and not at work. Thursdays and Fridays are the next busiest days requested.

AMDin93103
12-30-2004, 06:49 PM
Thanks for your help peoples. I spoke with my boss and he gave me Thursday-Saturday off and granted me Sundays when I ask in advance. I was definitely expecting a different answer.

-Andrew.

Scottwax
12-30-2004, 10:39 PM
I try to schedule my weeks so the workload is pretty evenly distributed. Women usually don`t care what day of the week they get, guys tend to like their cars cleaned closer to the weekend.