PDA

View Full Version : I am kinda upset

03TLS
12-24-2004, 02:11 AM
So I placed my order early last week for some poorboy`s ssr 2.5 and ssr 1. I had been tracking the shipment and it said to be delivered today. Well I was at work from 3pm-1am, when I get home I check the status, and it says it was delivered at 9:00pm left at front door. Well I have looked all over the house and there is no package!! Also it snowed last night and there were no footprints anywhere leading up to the door. I am so pissed b/c I was really looking forward to using it tommorrow morning:mad: Guess I have to call FedEx and find out what went wrong:nixweiss

Steve1996LT1
12-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Did you find your package?

rrcvc
12-30-2004, 02:21 PM
hopefully no one stole it

SK2003TypeS
12-30-2004, 02:42 PM
try contacting the vendor too to see how they ship. I think it depends on the vendor whether or not they require a signature. Possibly it got delivered to a similar address or a neighbor. I`ve had that happen to me a few times

03TLS
12-30-2004, 03:06 PM
Hey guys I had called FED EX the next day and asked about the package and she said that sometimes when its that late sometimes the driver enters it as delivered when really it is rescheduled for the next day. Anyways she did a driver follow up and my package was delivered about an hour later

du3ce
12-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Fedex sucks balls I had a similar experience. I ordered a lip kit and it was suppose to come last thursday i tracked it and it said that it had already arrived at my house but I still havent seen anything yet. Turns out the fedex driver delivered my package to the wrong address and the guy who received the package was nice enough to deliver it to me in person. I will never use Fedex again, they can`t even deliver packages to the right house!!!