PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Protect All Polish, Wax & Treatment

PakShak
12-23-2004, 06:55 AM
Anyone purchased or sampled Protect All Polish, Wax & Treatment with UV Blocker? How did you like it?

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

Eliot Ness
12-23-2004, 07:58 AM
Is that the stuff that comes in a foil bag on a pre-treated sponge? If so they sent me a sample when I ordered some QEW and I also got a few of them free at a local car show. I haven`t read about anyone using them though.

imported_seikoguy
12-23-2004, 08:15 AM
I have never used it on my car`s finish. However, I did try it out on my rims. Using the pre-treated sponge was very easy - wiped it on my rims. I let the stuff haze for about 30 minutes and wiped it off - came off super easy. I`ve had it on for 3 weeks now and the wheels have been washed 3 times. Brake dust comes off very easy - no better, no worse than having used other sealants on it. Perhaps it`s a convenient, all-in-one product for someone looking for just such a product. It does have a rather strong solvent scent about it.

a.k.a. Patrick
12-23-2004, 08:19 AM
Raney, this is your opportunity pal !!! Let us know your findings, I too have one of those samples, but am "leary" of using it. Im sure it ok, everything else they make seems to be pretty good !

Scottwax
12-23-2004, 10:02 AM
I`ve used the spray and aresol versions. Pretty decent for a quick wax type product. I can`t really say how durable it is though. Glossy shine, works great on RVs and other gel coat surfaces. Good on car paint too. More wet than deep looking.

I wouldn`t use it as my primary protectant for paint but in between it is good.

imported_Aurora40
12-23-2004, 01:20 PM
I use Shine Plus on windows sometimes, apparently they are the same thing. It`s nice. Certainly easy to use with decent cleaning ability, and a little goes a long way. I can`t imagine doing my car that way, though.

imported_Larry A
12-23-2004, 01:25 PM
I tried the polish, the aerosol worked better than the spray bottle . It done a good job . Its a step above a QD.