PDA

View Full Version : Quick Take: 1Z Exclusiv Car Soap

SilverLexus
12-21-2004, 04:00 PM
I am said to see what is going on with 1Z but here are my observations after trying on a gold metallic Camry:

1. Excellent cleaning.

2. Good finish.

3. Smells very good.

4. 500ml packaging is good.

5. Decent value since a little goes a long way.

Overall I like this a bit more than Perls although it seems not to have quite the lubricity.

Highly recommended.

The big question is distribution or availability given the strange behavior of 1Z relative to Autopia and some other retailers. So far it seems Waynes and PakShak still offer the line. Maybe 1Z is lining up retail storefronts...who knows? May be time to grab the 30% discount at Autopia if you like the 1Z products.

mtodde
12-21-2004, 04:07 PM
I don`t know about the Glanz wash, but they were out of Perls already when I placed my order last week...hopefully the web site has been updated since then...some of these products will sell out fast.

andriver
12-21-2004, 04:13 PM
I have been using Exclusiv for over a year. One of my favorites. Fortunately, I stocked up back when it was pulled from distribution some time ago. Since then it has been brought back.

Grab a few before they are gone.

tony_passat
12-21-2004, 04:17 PM
30% discount on 1Z at Autopia? Is there a coupon code for this? I am a buyer`s club member on Autopia, and I wasn`t notified. :confused: