PDA

View Full Version : Sonüs Rim Bright

imported_The Uncle
12-21-2004, 12:51 PM
I`ve seen a lot of posts that suggest that a specialized wheel cleaner is not necessary, and that other more general purpose products might suffice. That may be true, but I`ve recently had some very positive experiences with Sonüs Rim Bright, and this is a product I would recommend highly. It seems to be very mild, and has not caused any problems with the finish on my polished alloys. Because it is not very acidic, you do have to agitate it after spraying it on. But, the end result are rims that seem to glow nicely. My wheels really haven`t looked this nice since I bought the car.

My only complaint (and this is a minor one) is that a bottle of the stuff doesn`t last very long. I typically wash my wheels with car shampoo every weekend, and use the Sonus product about once a month. Still, I`m only going to get about six months out of this bottle.

Anyway, another winner for the Sonus product line.

T. Perinne
12-21-2004, 01:03 PM
Does it work for uncoated polished aluminum?

TW85 HHI
12-21-2004, 01:17 PM
I`d be thrilled if a bottle of wheel cleaner would last me six months.

imported_The Uncle
12-21-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by T. Perinne

Does it work for uncoated polished aluminum?

I believe so, but check autopia-carcare.com for further information.

jonw440
12-21-2004, 02:03 PM
Sonüs Rim Bright is a pH balanced cleaner formulated to safely and gently clean all light alloy wheels including clear coated, factory painted, chrome, polished and anodized finishes. Even stubborn deposits such as heavy brake dust, oil, grease and road dirt are gently and thoroughly removed to restore your wheelâ€â„¢s original appearance.

This is MY Favorite rim cleaner!! (On par or above P21S wheel cleaner)

Mine has lasted me over 6 months. I spray the top of the wheel and some will drip down covering the lower area of the rim. Plus i spray some around the center, let it sit for a few minutes hit it with an old wash mitt, then rinse.

Perfectly clean every time!!!