PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Signature??

Krautfed 03
12-19-2004, 06:22 PM
I will be receiving a free can of this from the AutoGeek giveaway. I was going to order some P21S, but since I`m getting this for free I may just try it instead. Anyone have experience with the Signature? I am applying it over the Klasse twins. Is there a big difference between this and the P21S, or not??

mtodde
12-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Signature is a great wax IMHO. It is similar in makeup to Souveran and designed for metallics & light paint.

I really love it on my silver Solara.

What color is your car?

Michaelelts
12-19-2004, 06:48 PM
I just put some souvrain on my supra It was over p21s and the Klasse twins I thought p21s was all that but souvrain is in another classhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/dashotgun/supra/souvrain.jpg

MattZ28
12-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by mtodde

Signature is a great wax IMHO. It is similar in makeup to Souveran and designed for metallics & light paint.

I really love it on my silver Solara.

What color is your car?

That`s correct...Signature and Souveran are very similar. IMO Signature is an awesome all-around wax at a good price.

Krautfed 03
12-19-2004, 08:28 PM
My Audi is a dark gray metallic (Dolphin Gray is the name of the color). It isn`t a light color, but it is a metallic. So I guess I should try thr Signature over the Klasse before I spend the $$ for P21S.

mtodde
12-19-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Krautfed 03

My Audi is a dark gray metallic (Dolphin Gray is the name of the color). It isn`t a light color, but it is a metallic. So I guess I should try thr Signature over the Klasse before I spend the $$ for P21S.

If you have Signature on hand or on the way thanks to Autogeek I`d at least give it a shot.

Signature is actually more expensive than P21S at $40 retail (6 ounces) although I believe Autogeek has it on sale currently (remember to use the Autopia discount code for 10% off). Before you freak on the price remember this is very similar to Souveran paste which retails for $70 (8 ounces).

You may want to consider S100 instead of P21S...you can normally pick it up at your local Harley dealer...it is *very* similar to P21S and much cheaper!

Krautfed 03
12-19-2004, 08:46 PM
Thanks!!

I`ll give the Pinnacle a try and next wax, I`ll try the S100/P21S. Show season doesn`t start until May, so I`ll have time to try both.

mtodde
12-19-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Krautfed 03

Thanks!!

I`ll give the Pinnacle a try and next wax, I`ll try the S100/P21S. Show season doesn`t start until May, so I`ll have time to try both.

May!??!:nixweiss

Where are you?

MattZ28 just posted some pics of AIO + Signature on a Corvette at this thread:

http://autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=461693#post461693

Some very serious flake action here!

Krautfed 03
12-19-2004, 09:04 PM
I`m in Illinois. there are a few shows before May, but they really don`t get started until the first or second weekend in May. It`s 10* here now!!!