PDA

View Full Version : PTS106.com

scubywrxr
12-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Hi there everyone :wavey

This is my first post.. Just wanna say that this site is like the holy grail of detailing. I learnt more here in half an hour than the last 5 years...

My first question .. Have any of you heard of or used this product?

PTS106

The web page in the topic is the South African local branch and before I take my car there I just wanted an opinion before I take the plunge..

thanks

Corey Bit Spank
12-16-2004, 12:15 PM
This website does a good job of talking down other products, but not promoting its own.

I would try it if you can get it locally for cheap, see if it works well for you. If it doesn`t, move on. :)

scubywrxr
12-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the advice.They are very cloak and dagger with regards to the exact cemical composition of this wonder product of theirs - the results in the photos look good though. Will try them out and see if they are any good.

BTW - one thing that worries me is that they recommend the use of soft sponges to wash a vehicle.. so much for being anal detailers :rolleyes:

Bill D
12-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Scubywrxr,

Welcome to Autopia! :wavey

Yeah, chemically lots and lots of these LSPs could be very similar but it does seem the only true way to ever tell how a product will do --for you-- is to try it; he he, that`s why we get so addicted to all of these things. :D So many products, so little time and money :o

Do give it a shot a share your thoughts :xyxthumbs

Scott301
07-15-2007, 02:27 PM
How did this product work out for you if you tried it?

Thanks,

Brad