PDA

View Full Version : hard to remove stains a thing of the past

imported_Burlyq
12-15-2004, 08:02 PM
I have a brand new Expedition and I was doing a favor for a friend (mistake #1) and painted her room. She liked it so much she had me paint her kids room (mistake #2). I was so tired I put the paint supplys still wet in a bag and through it in the back of my Expedition (mistake #3).

The bag leaked and got white latex everywhere. This was about two months ago, and of course I was able to get it out of the carpet, but nothing I used would get it off the ABS plastic interior. For two months this has been a stick in my craw, I had white paint on the ABS and it made the truck look like cr*p.

I heard someone here that used a Mr Clean Magic Eraser on a bumper or something, and I saw them when I was shopping the other day. Well who ever that was I owe a thank you, because that MR Clean Eraser wiped out two month old paint on that ABS w/o scratching or leaving a trace of anyhting. My Expedition looks like new again.

mtodde
12-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Wow...that`s amazing...I`ve heard they are great on interior scratches & scuffs too.

I have had a lot of luck inside the house with them.

xhaust50
12-15-2004, 08:14 PM
I just used them a few days ago to remove wax stains off of the trim that were on my beater for like 2 months. Worked wonders.

imported_Jung918
12-15-2004, 09:14 PM
http://www.startsampling.com/sm/5161/captureAddress.iphtml

imported_Jung918
12-15-2004, 09:16 PM
I already recieved mine.

ScubaStevo
12-16-2004, 08:07 AM
Damn it, who wants to order the sample, and send it out here to Canada for me?