PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on products for xmas

01bluecls
12-14-2004, 10:12 PM
Well since its X-mas time, my gf has decided that she will buy up to about 60 bucks of detail stuff in addition to other things that I will receive for xmas. I have a large arsenal of products, and there are a few things that I feel I need to make it more complete... for now ;)

Things that I need/want:

1. "Light polish with no fillers" This will be for light to "medium light" swirls in the paint and a sealant may follow, so i cant use anything carnuaba based: My candidate is Poorboys SSR1. Suggestions welcomed.

2. A good quality MF WW drying towel: I have the Autopian brand already (the grey one) and need another and prefer one to be more plush and hold up better for durability of use: I need suggestions for this one.... Autogeek has the brand Cobra <-- anyone use those before? Any suggestions would help.

3. Heavy swirl remover for cars that i do that are beat up pretty bad. I will be using PC possibly but rotary mostly for this one. I was thinking Menzerna PowerGloss or PB`s SSR3? Suggestions are welcomed to others as well.

Other products i have decided on already are the 303 wiper treatments, 12 pack of foam applicators, 2 pair of MF gloves all from autogeek.

Side notes, Im trying HARD as possible to have all the products ordered from one website to cut down on shipping cost. MOST of the products mentioned above I can get from autogeek (Poorboys, 303, Cobra Mf`s) Does autogeek offer autopian member dicounts and do i have to email them for it?

Any suggestions and advice is welcomed, I already have a lot of products ranging in variety (P21S wax, Meg`s #16, #845 Collinite, NXT, Zaino Z2 Z5, P21S GEC, Klasse AIO, PB`s SSR2.5, PC w/ variety of pads, 1Z UPP and PP, NXT wash, EO spray and wipe qd, megs quik det, Zaino Z6 Qd and wash, zaino tire shine, 303 protectant, Z10 leather, Menzerna IP and FPII, etc etc, prolly left out a few.)

:scared

Scottwax
12-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Do you have a good wet/dry vac that converts to a blower?

01bluecls
12-14-2004, 11:06 PM
I have a shop vac (the big yellow) that indeed does convert to a blower, also have a dedicated leaf blower and air compressor :)

TW85 HHI
12-14-2004, 11:13 PM
AutoGeek has a 10% Autopia discount. Just type "autopia" in the coupon code box at checkout (second page where you enter billing info).

01bluecls
12-15-2004, 08:00 AM
Bump, i need some more advice guys and gals :(

holland_patrick
12-15-2004, 08:36 AM
well I have the twins but opted for the ssr3 I would suggest looking at GSRstilez List of products because he made a nice list and explains a ton.. Oh ya look for kit`s to get the foamies in it`s better then buying them...

:bow http://autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46875 :bow

patrick

:bounce

holland_patrick
12-15-2004, 10:59 AM
well I have the twins but opted for the ssr3 I would suggest looking at GSRstilez List of products because he made a nice list and explains a ton.. Oh ya look for kit`s to get the foamies in it`s better then buying them...

:bow http://autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46875 :bow

patrick

:bounce

holland_patrick
12-15-2004, 11:01 AM
The next Item is UP NOW