PDA

View Full Version : Received my PAC WW today

Dalton
11-09-2004, 02:58 PM
Got a package today from PAC. Ordered a grey 20x40 WW Drying towel with my order. One observation is that it is a little fluffier (only word I can think of) than the WW`s I have from PakShak. The Pakshak towel seams to be thinner and woven tighter.

Pakshak one works really well. Question is, does this towel work well? As well as my pakshak`s? Its really different so I am just wondering.

Beemerboy
11-09-2004, 03:15 PM
I got some from Dwayne but they where smaller WW and they really soak up the water big time. I wish I had got the bigger ones like yours. I also use mine for wax removal and they are the bomb for that.

Jngrbrdman
11-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Got a package today from PAC. Ordered a grey 20x40 WW Drying towel with my order. One observation is that it is a little fluffier (only word I can think of) than the WW`s I have from PakShak. The Pakshak towel seams to be thinner and woven tighter.

Pakshak one works really well. Question is, does this towel work well? As well as my pakshak`s? Its really different so I am just wondering.

I love my Super Soft Waffle Weaves from Premium Auto Care. Rather than take my word or anyone elses word on which one works better, you are the person that should compare the two and see which one performs better for you. :bigups

G35stilez
11-09-2004, 04:00 PM
I have 5 WW MF`s from PAC. They are definately my go-to drying towels. They do take a beating and get used a lot, but they are still very soft and absorbent ;)

Dalton
11-09-2004, 04:03 PM
I love my Super Soft Waffle Weaves from Premium Auto Care. Rather than take my word or anyone elses word on which one works better, you are the person that should compare the two and see which one performs better for you. :bigups

I was just wondering as I sit here at my desk looking at it and trying to find a distraction from a burn out day. As soon as I use it I will be sure to post my comparison.