PDA

View Full Version : Non-Noobie QEW & PB S&W question

AutoNova
12-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Okay the South has gotten cold now (if you consider 40 cold):o so it is time to start breaking out the QEW and S&W.

My question actually pertains to both. When using these products indoors how do you take care of cleaning off bugs and cleaning the tires and wells?

With S&W what do you use for towels b/c I have noticed that you will dirty up all your MF`s if you use them to clean a car with S&W.

Give Me the Knowledge

imported_perry
12-14-2004, 07:45 PM
I`ve gone to the quarter wash and just used the pressurized water to give the car a good rinsing and get alot of the nasty stuff off. The water can spray off a lot of the brake dust as well. Then back home to QEW. If we see the 40`s this weekend, my little method should get a good workout as we`ve seen a tiny amount of snow and a huge amount of salt this week.

Without doing the quarter wash, I`ve used S&W as a presoak on stuck on bugs.

I`m finding that I like to use WW towels with S&W. The WW`s that WCD (see vendor forum) sells are a good size for me.

The wheel wells stay dirty :( I`ll use my left over QEW and a tire brush to wipe down the tires. Then a spray bottle w/ clean water to rinse em off. Doesn`t make too big of a mess, but I`d be interested in hearing other methods :xyxthumbs