12-11-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by YoSteve

it`s a detailing place in the south

just curious about their washing technique and if it swirls

www.car-spa.com

stilez
12-11-2004, 04:21 PM
My vote after seeing their site is: No.

The site is very aimed and based around pampering your car but their "Express" attitude doesn`t buy my satisfaction. Their polishing isn`t very talked about which it should and usually is on other detailing sites.

Also, recyling water isn`t anything spectacular...Actually many hate it because of the agents they use to cleanse the water back to "new".

LouisanaJeeper
12-11-2004, 05:30 PM
we have these, not this specific company but the same thing.

90% of sales are basic washes @$20-$30. they vac. the inside, wipe it down, pressure wash the front, then run it thru a tunnel wash. it is blown dried, then terry towel dried. it takes about $15-25 minutes.

swirls? probably but that is about it. iven never seen any really bad swirling, marring or damage

their deluxe serices like hand wax/polish etc are super overpriced and very low quality

JasonD
12-11-2004, 05:37 PM
I can tell you that car washes of these types will start to damage your car`s surface almost immediately. A friend of mine owns a few of these and I used to use it frequently since he would rarely ever charge me anything. I noticed that if I washed my cars myself, I would get at least three months out of a detail before starting to see spiderwebbing and various other normal defects that pop up over time, and when I used his car wash like the one you guys are talking about, my details wouldn`t last anymore than a month. After three years of using this type of car wash, you can expect some pretty serious damage.....fixable damage, but extremely noticeable.

YoSteve
12-24-2004, 01:47 PM
The one that I saw used microfiber towels. My brother`s car didn`t seem to have any big swirls after 2 years of use.

MongooseGA
12-24-2004, 02:23 PM
"anyone use car-spa"

Sure. My parents do it just to piss me off.

I`d do it if my car pissed me off.

See a pattern?