PDA

View Full Version : 4* UPP over Autoglym SRP

Detailr75
12-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Anybody have any experience with FourStar Ultimate Paint Protection over Autoglym Super Resin Polish? I assume it will work OK, since the UPP works well over AIO. But I wonder if anyone here has already tried it out.

Accumulator
12-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Use `em both, like `em both, but never tried the two together. Let us know how it works out...

Alfisti
12-09-2004, 05:38 PM
I use SRP and I see no reason why it won`t work very well. Ihaven`t used UPP.

Have you tried EGP over SRP?

Detailr75
12-10-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Alfisti

Have you tried EGP over SRP? Some ingredient in EGP makes it illegal to ship by air here in the US. I decided I just didn`t want to bother with such an ingredient, since there are other equivalent products readily available.

Lowejackson
12-11-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Clutch Cargo

Some ingredient in EGP makes it illegal to ship by air here in the US. I decided I just didn`t want to bother with such an ingredient, since there are other equivalent products readily available.

I am not familiar with the shipping regulations in the USA but as EGP is for sale in the USA, why can it not be shipped easily?

Alfisti
12-12-2004, 06:59 AM
I was wondering the same.

Of course, its up to you what you buy and the reasons for it, but don`t be discouraged from trying it if its readily available online (and it certainly available to be shipped from ACC).