PDA

View Full Version : Gloves

hftw Audi 6
12-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Well this is my first official posted thread in the "Detailing section" since my graduation and i was wondering if anyone knew of a place, brand name, or any other information on a pair of water proof gloves that i can use to wash cars with while detailing. I live on Long Island and as long as the weather is above 45*i am out detailing clients cars as well as mine! I am just looking for a pair of gloves that can keep me as warm as possible and still get wet, cause after an hour or so of ice cold water on your hands it becomes hard to feel them. :o . Any suggestions or ideas would be greeaat! Thanx in advance.

-Kenny

andriver
12-07-2004, 03:33 PM
Check out this thread http://autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46486

hftw Audi 6
12-07-2004, 03:35 PM
thanx

imported_mirrorfinishman
12-07-2004, 08:10 PM
Hey Kenny, you could also use ordinary dish washing gloves along with cotton gloves as liners. That combo works well down to temperatures in the 30s.

hftw Audi 6
12-08-2004, 11:29 AM
yea i have tried just the dishwashing gloves and lost total feeling never thought of the gloves as a lkiner though! thanx i will try that frist def the cheapest option!